We specialise in detailed SEA strategies that get real results.
There are some great benefits to using SEA over other channels:
- Quick implementation and easy to alter: Setting up a search advertising campaign is relatively fast and with experience, easy. It’s highly flexible and configurable, and can typically be set up in just a few hours, depending on campaign complexity. Additionally, changes can be made on an ad hoc basis, so you can continuously tailor your website content, keywords, and ad spending based on your audience’s behavior.
- High user intent: Since search advertising is based on keyword-focused search queries, it offers highly targeted ads to search users. People are telling you what they like — so you’re reaching an appropriate audience who are already looking for what you’re selling. This also means that SEA campaigns are less intrusive than other forms of advertising. By providing a positive user experience, you can expect a higher conversion rate and thus a higher ROI than other channels.
- Fast results: We consider SEA to be a short term fix to a long term problem. You want to be seen by your customers, but SEO is a process that takes time and patience. However, by paying your way onto SERPs (even though space is limited here as well), it’s much faster and simpler to score a top position.
- Greater brand awareness: Search engine advertising is great for brand awareness. The higher your ad ranks, the more it will be seen. As prospects become more familiar with you over time, they’ll begin to recognize you as a relevant and trustworthy company. With retargeting, users that click into your ad can be retargetted using Display Ads, which will further increase brand awareness.
- Highly measurable and predictable: Perhaps the most beneficial aspect of SEA is its measurability. With in-depth analytics, campaign performance can be easily tracked to ensure that funds are being allocated optimally.
If you need help growing your business through SEA, choose A2b Media.